Ithuteng Dipuo Foundation is an organisation not for profit, which assists institutions and government departments to apply their Corporate Social Investment /Responsibility funds and donations in kind effectively, especially in education.
After 10 years IDF knows how challenging it can be to source funding for any initiative. We act as a governing body, to help other organisations not for profit to source funds from CSI & CSR resources.
IDF ensures that funds are applied to the sector preferred by the funder.
WHO is IDF?
• Ithuteng Dipuo Foundation is an Association incorporated under section 21 since 2004
• IDF is a Public Beneficiary Organization (PBO)
• IDF is a Non Profit Organization (NPO)
• Registered at various Supply Chains
• Registration pending at SACE
• Member of North West Business Forum
• Member of Potch-Tlokwe Chamber of Business
"Everyone has the right to education"
Article 26 of the Universal Declaration of Human rights